Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pepe confirms his commitment to LFC



Pepe Reina has rubbished speculations linking him for a move to the catalan giants. The 30-year-old Spaniard, who has been at Anfield since 2005, spent his youth career at the La Liga giants and went on to make 30 first-team appearances before leaving in 2002.

"Any talk of me joining Barca is just speculation. I've got a contract at Liverpool and I'm very happy here," he told Radio Marca.

"I am sure Victor Valdes will have his reasons for deciding to leave Barcelona. I respect him. He's my teammate and friend. He'll be leaving with his head held high, as he's given his all to Barcelona."

Reina has a contract with Liverpool till 2016.

Well not sure if all liverpool fans around the world are optimistic about Reina especially with the frequent errors in the recent past. But if he can show the consistency he showed during Rafa's time, he can be considered one amongst the best keepers in the world especially with his distribution skills.

1 comment :

  1. Unbelievable job mates, I enjoy going through your articles.
    LFC

    ReplyDelete